Adapting Our Knowledge to Empower Change
NOFNEC is back and bigger than ever!!
The Northern Ontario First Nations Environment Conference is a "don’t miss" event that is the cornerstone venue for anyone interested in discovering the balance between economic and resource development and protecting First Nations communities, people, lands, and lifestyles.
NOFNEC 2016 is a full-scale conference taking place in scenic Thunder Bay, Ontario this fall. Featuring an interactive tradeshow and offering invaluable information to First Nations Environmental Professionals, this conference is the largest First Nations Environment Conference in Canada!
If you want access to the most relevant, up-to-date information for First Nation Environment professionals register for NOFNEC 2016!
Check back regularly for our ever-growing agenda and speaker list, as well as for delegate and exhibitor registration forms.
- An excellent learning/training opportunity
- An invaluable networking opportunity
- A chance to learn new skills and develop new ideas
You should attend NOFNEC if you are a:
- First Nation Environment professional
- First Nation Land Use Planning professional
- First Nation Resource Developer
- First Nation Operations and Maintenance professional
- Chief or Council Member
- First Nation Tribal Council technical unit representative
- Government representative and/or funder
- Industry representative